Visa Name: Visitor Visa Subclass 600
Application Submission: Online
Processing Time After Submission: 20-30 Working Days
1 Year Multiple Entry, 3 Months Stay(Maximum)
Interview / Biometrics
This Visa Does Not Require Any Interview Or Biometrics.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE PASSENGER
- Original current & old passports
- Handwritten, damaged and passports with over than 10 years are unacceptable
- All passports should be clear and legible (no wet, stain or smudge, etc…)
- Recent passport should have at least three full blank pages.
- Copy of marriage certificate should be submitted if the spouse name is not endorsed and the spouse is traveling along with the passenger.
- Previous old passport is mandatory even if there are no travel histories.
- photographs per passenger soft copy
- 3.5 x 4.5 inch
- White background
- 80% face close-up
- Glossy finish
- Face and eyes should be in the direct position to the camera. Ears should be visible and mouth closed.
- Scanned photographs are not acceptable.
- Original bank statement
- Original personal bank account statement of recent six months with bank address, account number, bank seal and signature in all pages.
- Balance must exceed the tour cost and tour expenses.
- Minus balance statement and passbook copy are not accepted.
- Personal income tax returns acknowledgement (Mandatory)
- Should submit the it returns of recent 3 years
- Pan card copy
- Other financial documents
- Fixed deposit statement/letter from bank.
- Recurring deposit statement
- Share certificates
- Mutual fund certificates
- Land property deed (if the property is in Malayalam, it should be translated in English for submission)
- Supporting documents (mandatory)
- For employed persons (government/ private services)
- Salary slips of recent 6 months
- Original leave sanction letter from the firm (should be sanctioned by the authorized authority on letter head with company seal and signature
- Employer letter (must be on letterhead showing the designation and period of employment)
- Salary bank account statement of recent 6 months with bank seal and signature is all pages.
- For self-employed persons
- Professional id proofs
- Visiting cards (if any)
- Letter heads (4 nos)
- It returns of recent three years
- Educational qualification certificate, enrolment certificate or bar council certificate
- Property deed of agricultural land (translated in English)
- For businessmen/women
- Company letter heads (4 nos)
- Company bank statement of recent 6 months with bank name, bank address, bank seal and signature on all pages
- OD allowed account should have an OD sanction letter
- Company it returns of recent 3 years
- Copy of valid registration certificate of company or incorporation certificate (expired registration certificate is not accepted)
- Copy of memorandum and articles of association
- Copy of sales tax registration (only applicable for shops)
- Copy of partnership deed &NOC from other partners in company letterhead (if the applicant is a partner in any business)
- For retired person
- Copy of pension payment order or pension notification letter
- Pension account statement from bank or treasury of recent 6 months with bank seal and signature on all pages.
- For students
- Leave sanction &bonafide letter from educational institution. (the letter should be included of the course studying, reason & duration of leave sanctioned)
- Copy of birth certificate (if the student is a minor)
- For lady traveling alone
- NOC from husband
- Passport copy or any govt. Issued identity card copy of husband
- Copy of death certificate of husband (if a widower)
- Copy of legal divorced certificate (if a divorcee)
- Child traveling without parents and with legal guardian
- NOC from parents
- Affidavit from parents notarized (should mention why not accompanying)
- Parents authorization letter
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE TOUR OPERATOR
- Airline confirmation
- Covering letter of the passenger
- Hotel confirmation
- Tour confirmation stating the passenger name and details