Dubai – Valentine’s Day Special Tour “Love in Dubai”
DAY 1: ARRIVE SHARJAH – DUBAI – AIN DUBAI
Welcome to UAE: Arrive Sharjah Internafional Airport, aher immigrafion & clearance you will be transferred to restaurant for breakfast. Dubai as a city which was formerly a desert has now become a Paradise for tourists. Dubai is now crowned as the city of the future and once predicted to be the most luxurious city in the world. Dubai has become one of the world’s top tourist desfinafions. The most populous city in the United Arab Emirates has varied tourist atracfions to suit every taste. Check in hotel (Standard check in fime – 02:00 pm).
Evening visit Ain Dubai, opened on 21 October 2021, it is the world’s largest and tallest observafion wheel located on Blue waters Island, near the Dubai Marina in Dubai. Discover a new way to see Dubai – from 250m in the sky! The world’s largest and tallest observafion wheel, Ain Dubai opens in 2021 and oﬀers unique views of Dubai’s iconic landmarks from indoor, air-condifioned cabins, plus a huge range of entertainment.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 2: DUBAI CITY TOUR – EVENING DESERT SAFARI
Morning breakfast, Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this sightseeing tour of the city. Dubai has a myriad of stunning and world-famous tourist atracfions and places of interest. To get an interesfing insight into Dubai’s past drive through Meena Bazaar, Shindagha area, Gold souk, Union Flag Pool, Jumeirah Mosque and Dubai Water Canal Project.
Later in the day you will be picked up from hotel for the Desert Safari around 03:00 PM. Experience the magic of desert safari in Dubai as we take you into the heart of the desert on an adventurous drive on the high sand dunes. Enjoy the thrill of dune bashing and Camel ride. Also enjoy Belly Dancing, Thanura Dancing, Qahwa (Arabic Coﬀee) and BBQ dinner. For an overnight stay, we’ll transfer you to your hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 3: BURJ KHALIFA – MIRACLE GARDEN
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to visit Dubai mall, The Dubai Mall is a shopping mall in Dubai. View the Dubai aquarium (outside view), located in The Dubai Mall, showcases more than 300 species of marine animals, including sharks and rays. Head out to visit the Burj Khalifa Building. Get ready to enter the record books and experience a journey through Dubai’s exofic Arabian heritage, the extraordinary story behind Burj Khalifa as the new icon for the Middle East, and view the spectacular panorama from the observatory At the Top, Burj Khalifa. Explore the unique, interacfive Burj Khalifa mulfimedia exhibits. Ascend to Levels 124 and 125 via the high-speed elevators, and soak in the 360- degree views from 452 meters up. Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes. Step out onto the world’s highest public outdoor observafion terrace overlooking the ever growing skyline of Sheikh Zayed Road and surrounding panorama. Integrate reality and special eﬀects with At the Top Green Screen Photography. Browse exclusive Souvenirs from the At the Top Retail Boufique.
Visit Miracle Garden, Dubai Miracle Garden – the world’s largest natural ﬂower garden – have a variety of new and excifing atracfions and acfivifies each season for the people of all ages. It is located in the district of Dubai land, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It occupies over 72,000 square metres (780,000 sq h), making it the world’s largest natural ﬂower garden, featuring over 50 million ﬂowers and 250 million plants.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 4: FULL DAY DUBAI EXPO – FOUNTAIN SHOW
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for full day Expo 2020, Dubai is said to be the largest event taking place in the UAE. It will be a celebration of human brilliance and accomplishment. Dubai Expo 2020 is a chance for people to connect from different corners of the globe, to experience the best art,
culture, science, innovation, and invention, and to set into motion a huge number of new ideas and concepts that will make a permanent impression in our lives. For the first time in World Expo history, every participating country (190) will have its own pavilion. Enjoy immersive cultural experiences and discover what makes each country unique as you explore hundreds of pavilions.
Evening enjoy the Dubai Fountain. A captivating water, music and light spectacle in Downtown, The Dubai Fountain is the world’s tallest performing fountain and performs to a selection of different
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 5: SHOPPING – YACHTCRUISE
After breakfast free fime for shopping. Evening proceed for Private exclusive Yacht cruise only for our group. Explore all the top landmarks with this amazing Luxury Yacht Tour experience deparfing from the famous Dubai Marina. We will start the cruising slowly, showing all the landmarks , the Dubai Marina canal with its bridges, restaurants and other boats, pass by the newly built Ain Wheel, JBR and Palm Jumeirah to see the majesfic Atlanfis hotel by the sea. It’s party fime.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 6: DEPARTURE TO INDIA
Morning transfer to Sharjah Internafional airport to sum-up this beaufiful journey and proceed towards your way to home.
INR 76,900 + TAX per person on Twin Sharing basis
- Economy class Airfare from Cochin
- 4 Night accommodation in Dubai
- 4 star hotel
- UAE Visa
- RT-PCR test in dubai
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy (30kg+7kg)
- Services of local Malayalam -speaking Tour Guide
- All transfers and sightseeing by comfortable A/C coaches
- Entrance fees as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient 4 -star hotels on twin sharing basis
- Professional, friendly and well experienced Malayalee Tour Manager from Soman’s Leisure
- All Meals — Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips — Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Tourism Dirham
- Travel Insurance upto 70 years old
- 5% GST
- 5% TCS (Tax Collected at Source), Finance Act 2020 has inserted a new sub-section (1G) in TCS (Tax Collected at Source) under Section 206C of the Income Tax Act, 1961 to collect tax out of foreign remittance transactions under Liberalized Remittance Scheme [LRS] as well as amount received from buyer by a seller for sale of an ’Overseas Tour Program Package’ w.e.f. October 1, 2020.As per RBI guidelines an additional 5% TCS on invoice value is applicable for those passengers having PAN (permanent Account Number) or 10% TCS is applicable for those passengers does not have PAN
- Tips of personal nature and any additional meals, other than specified in the itinerary
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Optional tours, if any
- Anything which is not included in the tour cost inclusion
|First Instalment||Rs.25,000/-||Registration fee at the time of booking|
|Final Payment||Rs.51,900/- + TAX||Before 20 days of departure|
|Total||Rs.76,900/- + TAX|
A cancellation charge of 50% of the tour cost will be applicable for the passengers canceling before 15 days of departure and 100 % of the tour cost will be levied as the cancellation charge for the cancellations within 15 days prior to the departure.
|Period of Cancellation||Cancellation Charges|
|15 Days before departure||50% of the Tour Cost|
|Within 14 days prior to departure||100% of the Tour Cost|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A person below 11 years is considered as child and above 11 years as an adult.
- Check in time in hotel is 1400 hours and check out is 1200 hours.
- Visa fee and flight ticket (onward & return) will be non –refundable at any circumstances.
- Once an airline ticket is issued, penalty charges will be applicable for date change.
- here are coach restrictions in some cities, in such situation the tour manager and the driver will do their best to drop you as near to the monuments as possible.
- No refund can be entertained for any expenses incurred for the passengers due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation, airport closure, delays, accident of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, visa rejection and visa delay etc.
- The Cancellation Charge is applicable in case of any passenger with granted visa, denying to travel or cancel his/her own tour on account of visa rejection caused to their co-passenger or travel companion, since the granting of visa is the sole discretion of the concerned Consulate.
- The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In this case, amount paid by the passengers will be refunded in full and no compensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, the company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary. In such changes, compensations or claim for refund by the passengers will not be entertained by the company for limitation and also for the non-availability of certain services with entry tickets, restaurants, sightseeing, shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary.
- For Single Passenger travelling without family have to share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have another single passenger to share the room, Single Supplement with additional cost is applicable.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specifically mentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- Tour cost is based on minimum 30 passengers travelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered tour cost, meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly and the difference amount has to be borne by the passenger. Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case of non-availability of rooms in same hotel, company has the right to split the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin-bedded room. Air-conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operator, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In computerized reservation system of Airlines seats once reserved cannot be changed. Tour participants will have to travel by the same seat provided by Airline.
- The guests are requested to collect Air tickets, Visas and other travel documents from the respective offices of Soman’s Leisure tours, only after making the full payment, from where they have booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers.
- Soman’s leisure tours India Pvt Ltd will not be held responsibility for the same. There are no refunds for any services, i.e. meals, sightseeing’s, flight delay or cancellation of flight etc. not utilized on the tour.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, natural calamity, delay, breakdown or irregularity that may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement. (Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and
- Any other cause, whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers).
- Any disputes arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction.
- Visa granting is the sole discretion of the concerned Embassy or Consulate. Visa fees and other expenses like advance for hotel booking, Insurance and ticket charges are not refundable, if the visa got rejected or delayed. In case the candidates are called for Personal interview, the candidates are required to attend the same before the concerned consulate at their own cost.
- Any tour package cancelled under Force majeure situation ie; tour packages cancelled or unable to operate on account of reasons beyond our control (Eg: Pandemic situation), the amount received from the customers after deducting all expenses which are not recoverable in any manner will be kept in customer credit (Credit Shell) and provide the facility to utilize the same credit note value towards booking of future tour packages.