Odisha – The soul of incredible India
BHUBANESWAR, PURI, CHILIKA, KONARK
DAY 01: Kochi – Bhubaneswar ( Flight ) Bhubaneswar – Puri (70 Kms/ 02 Hrs approx.)
Today morning assemble at Cochin International Airport later board your flight to Bubaneshwar On arrival at Bhubaneshwar transfer to Puri. Enroute visit Khandagiri, Udayagiri caves (oldest rock cut caves, the caves are reminiscent of the influence of Buddhism and Jainism in Orissa), Dhauli Hills (Shanti Stupa) India’s famous Buddhist Hill. On arrival at Puri check in at hotel and Overnight stay.
Meal Plan : Lunch , Dinner
DAY 02: Puri – Chilika – Puri (50 Kms/ 02 Hrs approx.)
Post breakfast transfer to Chilika Lake at Satpada (largest brackish water lake). Take the boat cruise to visit the Irrawaddy Dolphins, Sea Mouth and Red Crab Island. It takes around 5 hours by Boat & Alarnath Temple Brahmagiri evening back to Puri and overnight stay.
Meal Plan : Breakfast ,Lunch , Dinner
DAY 03: Puri & Konark Sightseeing
Moring after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing visit Jagannath Temple, Gundicha Temple, Golden Beach has its own lovely serenity. Later visit Konark Sun Temple- Konark houses a massive temple dedicated to the Sun God. There are three images of the Sun God at three different sides of the temple, positioned in proper direction to catch the rays of the sun at morning, noon and evening. Overnight stay at Puri.
Meal Plan: Breakfast ,Lunch , Dinner
DAY 04: Puri – Bhubaneswar Sightseeing (70 Kms/ 02 Hrs approx.)
Today morning after breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Bhubaneshwar. On arrival at Bhubaneshwar, check in at hotel. Post lunch visit famous city temples including Lingaraj, Mukteswar (known as the ‘gem of Orissan architecture), and Nandankanan Zoo this Zoo is famous for the white tiger safari and Botanical garden. Evening back to hotel and overnight Stay at Bhubaneswar.
Meal Plan: Breakfast ,Lunch , Dinner
DAY 05: Bhubaneswar – Kochi ( Flight )
Morning after breakfast checkout from hotel and transfer to Bhubaneshwar Airport to board your flight back home.
Meal Plan : Breakfast ,Lunch
Rs 42000 + 5% GST – Per Adult on doube / Triple Sharing
- Return Economy class Air Tickets – Ex. Cochin
- 04 Night’s Accommodation in 3 STAR Hotels
- Meal Plan : 04 Breakfast + 05 Lunch + 04 Dinner
- Transfers and sightseeing by AC Coach
- Veg Lunch at local restaurant during sightseeing
- Boating in Chilka Lake
- Daily One bottle water per person
- Entry tickets Monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance up to age 70 years
- English speaking Tour Guide for entire trip
- Malayali Tour manager from Somans
- Any Adventure activities, any personal expenses, etc.
- Anything which is not mention on package inclusion
- Any meal other than specified
- Any expenditure personal kind of nature
- Room Heater Charges
- 5% GST
Reservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process ofthese reservations and duly conrm the arrangements.
|Period of Cancellation||Cancellation Charges|
|45 days before Departure||Free Cancellation|
|From 44 – 31 days before Departure||50% Tour Cost|
|From 30 – 0 Days before Departure||100% of Tour Cost|
The advance payment will be Rs 15,000 per pax and balance payment 30 days before departure.
All bookings within 30 days of departure will be against full payment
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of thetours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but nocompensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances like, bad weather orunforeseen circumstances, premature cancellations or no showwill be entirely to the customer account and no claim / refund forthe same shall be accepted. Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by thetourist will not be entertained by the Company for limitation andalso for the non-availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included intour itinerary
- For Single passengers, without family, you will share a roomeither on a twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) dependingon the booking. If we do not have another single person, then asingle supplement with an additional cost will be applicable.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the ratesprevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the rightto change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specificallymentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochinhave to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any otheradditional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. onthat account.
- Tour cost is based on a minimum 20, 25 or 30 passengerstravelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in thenumber, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services maychange accordingly.
- Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalfof tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case ofnon-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right tosplit the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation isgenerally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and thethird bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin-bedded room. Air conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided bythe hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not haveany control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, providedby the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays ordeficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also pleasenote that the company does not have any control on schedules ofopening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In the computerized reservation system of IndianRailways/Airlines, the berths / seats once reserved cannot bechanged. Tour participants will have to travel by the sameberth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by IndianRailways/Airline.
- Tour participants are requested to collect their Railway / Airtickets from the respective offices of Soman’s Leisure Tours andTravel Services, only after making the full payment, from where theyhave booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
- Company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury toperson, property, or otherwise in connection with anyaccommodation, transportation or other services, resulting-directlyor indirectly- from any act of dangers, fire, accident breakdown inmachinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civildisturbances, strikers, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemic, medical orcustom department regulations, defaults or any other causes.
- Intimation for any modification by any passenger should besupported by a mail to our official mail id.