RAJKOT, DWARAKA, PORBANDAR, SOMNATH, AHMEDABAD, GIR
DAY 01: KOCHI – RAJKOT ( Flight) – Arrival
Today morning assemble at Cochin International Airport later board your flight to Rajkot. On arrival at Rajkot transfer to hotel or check in. Later proceed for sightseeing, visit Watson Museum, Rotary Dolls Museum and Shri Ramakrishna Ashram. Evening back to hotel and overnight stay at Rajkot.
Meal Plan : Lunch , Dinner
DAY 02: RAJKOT – DWARAKA (230 Kms / 05 Hrs approx.)
Post breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Dwarka. On arrival at Dwaraka check in to hotel. Later visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Evening back to hotel and overnight stay in Dwaraka.
Meal Plan : Breakfast ,Lunch , Dinner
DAY 03: DWARAKA – PORBANDAR – SOMNATH (260 Kms / 06 Hrs approx.)
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Somnath via Porbandar (the place where Gandhiji was born). At Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir. Later drive to Somnath and visit Shri Somnath Temple. Evening check in at hotel and overnight stay at Somnath.
Meal Plan: Breakfast ,Lunch , Dinner
DAY 04: SOMNATH – GIR NATIONAL PARK – BHAVNAGAR (200 Kms / 05 Hrs approx.)
Post breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Gir National Park. On arrival Gir National Park proceed for a wild Safari in an open jeep, During the jeep safari you can hope to see various animal species such as Sambar, Wild Boar, Chital, Nilgai, Chinkara, and Four-horned Antelope etc. After Safari at Gir transfer to Bhavnagar. On arrival Bhavnagar check in at hotel and overnight stay at Bhavnagar.
Meal Plan: Breakfast ,Lunch , Dinner
DAY 05: BHAVNAGAR – VADODARA (230 Kms / 05 Hrs approx.)
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and proceed for Bhavnagar sightseeing visit Gauri shankar Lake, Victoria Park, Takhteshwar Temple and Blackbuck National Park. Later transfer to Vadodara. On arrival check in at hotel and overnight stay at Vadodara.
Meal Plan : Breakfast ,Lunch , Dinner
DAY 06: VADODARA – AHMEDABAD (300 Kms / 06 Hrs approx.)
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to visit Statue of Unity . Later transfer to Ahmedabad. On arrival check in at hotel and overnight stay at Ahmedabad.
Meal Plan: Breakfast ,Lunch ,Dinner
DAY 07: AHMEDABAD – KOCHI ( Flight) – Departure
Post breakfast check out from hotel and visit Sabarmati Riverfront, Sabarmati Ashram, Dada Hari Vav, Swaminarayan Temple, Jhulta Minar and Bhadra Fort. Post lunch transfer to Ahmedabad Aiprt to board your flight back home.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Rs 52000 + 5% GST – Per Adult on doube / Triple Sharing
- Return Economy class Air Tickets – Ex. Cochin
- 06 Night’s Accommodation in 3 STAR DLX / 4 STAR Hotels
- Meal Plan : 06 Breakfast + 07 Lunch + 06 Dinner
- Transfers and sightseeing by AC Coach
- Veg Lunch at local restaurant during sightseeing
- Jeep Safari at GIR
- Daily One bottle water per person
- Entry tickets Monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance up to age 70 years
- English speaking Tour Guide for entire trip
- Malayali Tour manager from Somans
- Any Adventure activities, any personal expenses, etc.
- Anything which is not mention on package inclusion
- Any meal other than specified
- Any expenditure personal kind of nature
- Room Heater Charges
- 5% GST
Reservation could be made through mail, fax or phone clearly stating the services required. We take the undertaking process ofthese reservations and duly conrm the arrangements.
|Period of Cancellation||Cancellation Charges|
|45 days before Departure||Free Cancellation|
|From 44 – 31 days before Departure||50% Tour Cost|
|From 30 – 0 Days before Departure||100% of Tour Cost|
The advance payment will be Rs 15,000 per pax and balance payment 30 days before departure.
All bookings within 30 days of departure will be against full payment
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of thetours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but nocompensation claim will be entertained.
- Due to certain unavoidable circumstances like, bad weather orunforeseen circumstances, premature cancellations or no showwill be entirely to the customer account and no claim / refund forthe same shall be accepted. Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary and alter the tour itinerary if it becomes necessary. In such changes, compensations or claiming of refunds by thetourist will not be entertained by the Company for limitation andalso for the non-availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing shopping etc. even though included intour itinerary
- For Single passengers, without family, you will share a roomeither on a twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) dependingon the booking. If we do not have another single person, then asingle supplement with an additional cost will be applicable.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the ratesprevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the rightto change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, unless specificallymentioned. Tourists boarding flights at places other than Cochinhave to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any otheradditional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. onthat account.
- Tour cost is based on a minimum 20, 25 or 30 passengerstravelling together in the group. If there is a drastic fall in thenumber, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services maychange accordingly.
- Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalfof tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. In case ofnon-availability of rooms in same hotel, Company has the right tosplit the accommodation in different hotels. Hotel accommodation isgenerally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and thethird bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin-bedded room. Air conditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided bythe hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems, tour type, etc.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not haveany control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, providedby the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays ordeficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also pleasenote that the company does not have any control on schedules ofopening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- In the computerized reservation system of IndianRailways/Airlines, the berths / seats once reserved cannot bechanged. Tour participants will have to travel by the sameberth/seat as mentioned in the ticket, issued by IndianRailways/Airline.
- Tour participants are requested to collect their Railway / Airtickets from the respective offices of Soman’s Leisure Tours andTravel Services, only after making the full payment, from where theyhave booked their tour. No tickets will be sent by courier.
- Company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury toperson, property, or otherwise in connection with anyaccommodation, transportation or other services, resulting-directlyor indirectly- from any act of dangers, fire, accident breakdown inmachinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civildisturbances, strikers, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemic, medical orcustom department regulations, defaults or any other causes.
- Intimation for any modification by any passenger should besupported by a mail to our official mail id.